Thursday, January 9, 2014


I haven't blogged in over a year.  Not because I didn't want to.. but because I just couldn't.  There was so much going on in my family and I couldn't write about it.  I still don't want to go into details.  If you know me in person you will know what I'm talking about.. and if you don't then just know it's been some very serious health problems.  My husband asked me not to put anything on Facebook so I haven't.. but he recently posted a thank you for all the birthday wishes so I can post what he said here.


"Thanks for all your birthday wishes everyone. 2013 was undoubtedly one of my biggest challenges. But with the great support of my loving and beautiful wife Martha, close friends here in Pittsburgh, and a premier team of doctors and researchers things are going well and I'm looking forward to many many more birthdays.
Again my thanks.
Pete"


My husband, Peter, at the Pittsburgh Zoo with Barney
(I think it's Barney and that's what my grandson called him.)

Things are definitely looking up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment