Saturday, September 15, 2012

 
I had a call from my baby boy last night.. he's not really a baby since he is 29.. but he is my baby.
He lives in Oregon and biking is a big deal there.
He and his wife didn't have a car until a few years ago.. They biked everywhere.
He is in college and was riding his bike to school and was hit by a car.
He has a broken clavicle.. thank goodness nothing else.
I'm not sure on the details.. but I think he was riding and going on a green light
and the person made a right turn and hit him.
It was her fault and her insurance if paying for everything.
I just get so worried about my kids even though they are adults.
He will be in sling for 6 weeks
Will have to drive the car to school which causes more expense.
When we were talking he said Mom are you crying.. and I had to say yes.
He said don't cry.
I'm just happy he's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment